Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Country Sunshine is Available Now!

Hello Everyone,
 

Country Sunshine made her debut in the quilt show at Folsom this past weekend.  She broke out of Folsom Prison and made her getaway into my car, and is now ready to travel the world via my Etsy site as a pattern.    

Sorry, it's early here and I get a little goofy before my first cup of coffee.  I've been humming Folsom Prison Blues all morning and I just can't get rid of the ear worm.

 
Gail and I had so much fun at the quilt show in Folsom over the weekend.  We met so many wonderful people!  We received and gave out many hugs.  You have absolutely know idea how much we appreciate your kind words which buoy our spirits and keep us going the entire 3-day show.  Many thanks to our friend Jeanne who helped us too.  Laughter is the best medicine, and we giggled our way through breakfast on the last day of the show.  By day three, we were all a little disoriented.....especially Gail!

Here's Gail, perched on her stool by her beloved cash register.  We always played store as kids......she still loves to play store!  She didn't have much time to spend on her stool.


This is me manning my battle station......I mean my demonstration table.  I talked my way through the show and never lost my voice.  I demonstrated Patchwork Math and how to make hexagon blocks for Grammy Squares.  I've lectured at almost every guild around the Folsom area, and now, many quilters own a copy of Patchwork Math.  I'm trying to dispel math phobia one quilter at a time.....and it's working!


Yesterday was my day to regroup and renew.  I got caught up on my show accounting and product inventory, mailed Etsy orders, and took a nap.  Today we are filling a large order for Keepsake Quilting.  The quilting fun never ends!

So, if you are interested in making your own Country Sunshine, or any of my patterns, they are available by clicking HERE.  I personally fill every order.  Mr. Joe and Mazey always take them to the post office, and give the patterns a nice send off as they start their journey across the country and the world.  Our little cottage industry is a family operation.  Mazey now recognizes the words, "You wanna go to the Post Office?"  She's such a smart girl.

Soon,
Lynn

2 comments:

  1. Was a good show in Folsom, again! I'm happy to have been able to help you and Gail! Yes, we had some good laughs at breakfast on Sunday....right Gail! Any time you need help, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I thing your "too-short" haircut looks smashing - as does Gail and the Sew'n Wild Oaks booth!

    ReplyDelete